Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 SAR / UZS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,837 (6,036,576 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (41 minutes ago)