Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 SAR / UZS *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,831 (4,208,489 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)