Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03359 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,976 (¥118,379) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)