Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03511 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,728 (¥191,610) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)