Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,673 ($1,246) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)