Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,775 ($1,007) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)