Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,614 ($1,497) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guangzhou costs 元204 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)