Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Knoxville, Tennessee (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,522 ($1,473) in Knoxville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)