Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,059 (1,278,388 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)