Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.388 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,165 (EC$3,000) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)