Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.990 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,335 (C$1,784) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)