Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.952 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,405 (C$1,831) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)