Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.900 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,662 (C$1,952) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)