Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31335 SAR / ZAR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,423 (R 14,116) in Kimberley to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (39 minutes ago)