Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00453 SAR / RWF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,252 (939,370 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nagpur costs ₨54 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bonn costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manama costs Dinar 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)