Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00456 SAR / RWF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,574 (1,003,716 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)