Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04523 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,427 (Taka 75,768) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)