Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04719 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,832 (Taka 59,997) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (44 minutes ago)