Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39513 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,925 (7,402 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lyon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)