Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40846 SAR / MAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,324 (8,138 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)