Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20886 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,430 (11,634 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)