Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,251 (5,775 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)