Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.563 SAR / SDG *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,460 (6,145 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)