Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,571 (﷼ 30,816,979) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)