Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,806 (﷼ 32,565,484) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (44 minutes ago)