Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,721 (﷼ 36,764,332) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (23 minutes ago)