Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.826 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 41% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,647 (C$1,644) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (37 minutes ago)