Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.892 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,078 (C$1,756) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (34 minutes ago)