Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03428 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,766 (¥109,853) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)