Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03664 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,121 (₨ 112,464) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)