Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.658 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,268 (€1,131) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)