Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.549 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 151% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,030 (元14,622) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,200 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)