Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.598 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 122% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,657 (元14,482) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)