Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42076 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,278 (7,792 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)