Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,852 (€968) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)