Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14983 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,483 (23,244 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (40 minutes ago)