Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05499 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,338 (₨78,888) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)