Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 (984,245 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)