Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 SAR / IQD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,612 (1,456,328 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)