Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,287 (3,063TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)