Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,588 (3,473TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)