Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05468 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,600 (65,838 som) in Karakol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $555 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 100,000,000,000,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)