Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01204 SAR / KZT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,464 (204,669 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)