Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12689 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,967 (31,262 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 2 hours ago)