Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12235 SAR / TWD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,929 (23,939 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)