Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01183 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,115 (263,290 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (35 minutes ago)