Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01190 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,118 (261,919 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (40 minutes ago)