Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,758 (RM3,253) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (19 minutes ago)