Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,540 (RM4,736) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)