Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00105 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,270 (3,128,284 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)