Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00104 SAR / UGX
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,536 (3,406,108 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medina costs ﷼ 122,222 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montevideo costs $U1.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (about 2 hours ago)