Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.962 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,285 (C$1,785) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)