Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.814 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,242 (C$1,152) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)