Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,008 (C$1,778) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)