Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.425 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,910 (€884) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)