Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.413 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,806 (€862) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)