Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.658 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,036 (1,831 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,687 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)