Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,801 (4,132TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)