Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01183 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,411 (203,792 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)