Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,125 ($833) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)