Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31349 SAR / ZMW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 29% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,376 (13,959 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)