Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05618 SAR / AFN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,559 (63,344 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)