Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,192 in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)