Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03421 SAR / SSP *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,683 (107,655 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)