Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04598 SAR / SSP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,898 (84,790 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)