Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08004 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,000 (RD$ 37,482) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)