Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08112 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,753 (RD$ 46,270) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)