Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01048 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,694 (352,610 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)