Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,828 (RM4,066) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)