Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.122 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,052 (R$ 3,611) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)