Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.143 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,343 (R$ 3,799) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)