Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,856 (R$ 2,470) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)