Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00332 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,549 (₩1,670,439) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)