Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.078 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,263 (5,807 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $407 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)