Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.001 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,375 (5,371 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)