Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 100% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,792 ($1,811) in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (43 minutes ago)