Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,744 (€866) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)