Cost of living comparison between Jerez de la Frontera, Spain and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.001 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,709 (€677) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (38 minutes ago)