Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.606 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,385 (€952) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)