Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,893 in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 400TL (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (37 minutes ago)