Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05877 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 7% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,525 (₨59,977) in Jalgaon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)